Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A View "In the Womb"

Here is a clip from National Geographic's In the Womb Series on multiples.  This small clip of the 90 minute video shows interaction between multiple babies in the womb.  Beginning at 3:23 they give you an idea of what momo twins are like in the womb.  You can see them actually touching and grabbing each other. Our first experience with this was in our 1st ultrasound.  It looked like our boys were cuddled up next to each other.  If the video does not show below, please click here.

1 comment:

HopefulTopalians said...

Hi, My name is Kim Topalian and I have been following your blog, I am also a momo mom and just started my impatient stay two days ago. I am only 25 weeks and will not start continous monitoring till next week. You seem to have a great attitude and im hoping to be able to do the same. My blog is www.topalians.blogspot.com. I will be praying for you and your sweet babies.

Many Blessings, Kim