Monday, February 9, 2009

Has it Really Been 5 weeks?

As of today I've been in the hospital for 5 weeks.  Kind of amazing considering I never in a million years thought I would ever spend anytime inpatient in the hospital.  I've only recently started missing "things" from home.  Of course I miss being with my family, but I've started to miss my bed, my really comfy couch, and well, my home.  Not to long to go now. 

I had a growth scan yesterday and the babies are estimated to be 3.9  and 4.25. Awesome, just awesome. 

5 weeks down, 3.5 more to go - hopefully.

1 comment:

marrie said...

Wow, I'm 32 weeks 1 day pregnant with mono/di twins, and I can't imagine having mo/mo's! We also have 3 other children, aged 7,5 and 21 months.

I'm really excited, although I've been on bedrest since 18 weeks, and my goal is to keep these babies in until week 38...My doc says "36 weeks is term"...So we'll see. Mine are boys, so I really want them to have the extra time to mature their lungs.

How far along will they let you go with mo/mo's?