Thursday, December 25, 2008

26 weeks

I swear I won't countdown every week, but I am doing mini-celebrations.  Every day, every week that passes means that twins are that much more developed and have gained that much more weight  So while I might not countdown every week, each week is significant in its on right.

As I am hoping to make it to 36 weeks, as of today, I have 10 weeks left!  Of course, this is not guarantee.  Most momos are born between 32-34 weeks, so I essentially have between 6-10 weeks.  Since by then I will be on 24/7 monitoring I am hoping to push that envelope to 36, but it all depends on how they are doing.  I want them to stay inside as long as possible while it is safe.

So...if I get to 36 weeks...the twins will be in great company with other early March birthdays.  

1 comment:

CNH said...

I'm so excited to see you've gotten to 26 weeks! It's still not an "out of the woods" place but you can at least see the light! Nothing wrong with counting down every week. I sure did! I felt like every week we got closer to the safe zone. In your case, every DAY is a celebration!