Monday, December 15, 2008

Home Monitoring Day 1

YAY!  Today was the first day of home monitoring.  Because the equipment is older it is very sensitive and because the babies move a lot, I needed to hold both monitors to make sure we got good reads. It took me maybe 15 minutes to get a good position for both, but we got a good 20 minute reading which is what I needed to get.  I found Baby B on my right very easily.  Baby A on my left was a whole nother story.  They are both head down and low in my pelvis, but A is lower so it took a little while to in a  good position with him.

Check out my home monitoring set-up.  In my own bed!!!  Very cozy!


And here is my first monitoring strip that I sent to the doctor.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew things would work out and you could handle the monitoring, hang in there!