Monday, January 5, 2009

Inpatient at the Hospital

Today is my first official day in the hospital.  It doesn't feel real yet.  Kind of surreal actually.  So I'm 27 1/2 weeks and am hoping to deliver at 36 weeks.  That means a little over 2 months in the hospital.  

The twins are doing great.  While we have our moments, they are pretty much staying on the monitors great.  I had a good 4 hour stretch this afternoon in which they were on the entire time. 

I'm feeling ok right now.  I've had time to prepare and my brief stay a few weeks ago was a bit of a reality check.  Got my Netflix, got my library books, and I've got some work to do.  Going to think about a routine and try to get fully settled in.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending you lots of good wishes! I am on at home bedrest with twin girls and I have a 4 year old son as well. I am due April 2nd but am shooting for at least the first week of March (36 weeks). I have teh utmost sympathy for you in the hospital!