Sunday, January 11, 2009

Start of a New Week

I am pleased to say I am in a much better mood than I was yesterday.  I got a full night's sleep and the nurse only needed to come in once to adjust the monitors.  I think it is a matter of style on how each nurse handles "continuous" monitoring.

I met my new perinatalogist today and was very pleased.  He did a full scan ultrasound and we talked about some of my desires including delivery at 36 weeks.  He was so pleased with how great the twins are doing, how their cords looked, and how they have been behaving for the monitors that he agreed that if everything continues down this path that 36 weeks is doable.  Of course things CAN change in an instant, but so far so good and we can only take it one day at a time.

I also learned that the twins weigh almost 3 lbs each! 

No comments: