Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Passing Time

On one hand my days to have some flow and on the other hand they don't.  Yesterday I woke up ridiculously early excited about the inauguration.  I had a steady flow of visitors which was really nice, but by last night I was exhausted.  Wouldn't you know, the one night I'm completely exhausted the babies stayed on the monitors perfectly, not a problem even when I got up to go to the bathroom.  I got to sleep peacefully without interruption.  My nurse actually came in this morning to say bye because she hadn't seen me all night.  

My daily walk is throughout labor & delivery and the postpartum area.  I try to stop in and wave to the NICU staff and occasionally I see babies in the regular nursery.  That is really the highlight of trip.  


No comments: