Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Joys of Pregnancy

I love being pregnant.  Life creating life.  It's just amazing.  Sure I'm a little more tired and hungry, but being pregnant allows me to focus on me.  Having a 3 year old doesn't always lend to complete focus, but remembering that I am not only a mother to him, but also to the twins growing inside I strive to find that balance.  I love witnessing the changes in my body.  The growth of my belly, the tenderness of my breasts, the new limits of what I am capable of doing.  Its all apart of bringing 2 health babies into the world

Yesterday I had a ultrasound checking their growth and blood flow.  They each weigh 1 lbs, 1 oz.  They are very active keeping me company all the time.  

Although this pregnancy is much more complicated than my son's, I am trying to soak up every moment of it.  Enjoying all the movements and the changes.  Enjoying being pregnant.  I always say if I would have known how much fun pregnancy and motherhood are I would have done it earlier, but I believe the reason why it is so much fun is that I waited.  

No comments: